One of the more common uses of our peristaltic pumps is in Waste Water Treatment Works or Plants (WWTWs / WWTPs) as primary sludge pumps or dosing pumps. By virtue of the pumps design the lack of any glands, seals or valves to block or wear results in a reduction overall service and ultimately life costs.HIGHPUMP™ has many ideal solutions for municipal and industrial water treatment plants.
There are many accessories and connections available depending on customer's system set-up,including leak detection, pulsation dampeners, flanged/NPT connections, stainless steel, polypropylene and PVDF inserts etc..
In dosing applications sodium and calcium hypochlorite (“hypo”) tends to off-gas when pumped which can result in vapour-locking in diaphragm pumps.
Extra features of the HIGHPUMP™ ：
• Low shear :
• Especially where polyelectrolyte’s are in the sludge
• Glandless operation :
• Reduces housekeeping costs.
• All the sewage works maintain clean image
• True positive no-slip displacement
• Invaluable for filter press processes where speed must be control led inversely to pressure.